Use | User Agreement
Restricted Items |
Ad Posting Tips
PROHIBITED AND RESTRICTED ITEMS
Prohibited or restricted items for
Many laws, regulations and policies, in a variety of jurisdictions,
regulate the goods and services that may be bought and sold. For
your convenience, we have prepared a list of some of the types of
prohibited and restricted items are not permitted for sale on
Ablewise.com users remain responsible for complying with all
applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services,
manner of sale, payment or exchange, that may apply to transactions
in which they participate. We encourage you to research the
applicable laws and regulations that may apply to your transaction.
Partial list of items which are not permitted for sale on
* Obscene material and/or pornography of any kinds/types.
* Weapons and related items, including firearms, disguised,
undetectable or switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, sniper
scopes, silencers, ammunition, large capacity magazines, BB guns,
tear gas or stun guns.
* Fireworks, including "safe and sane" fireworks or any destructive
devices or explosives.
* Controlled substances or illegal drugs, substances and items used
to manufacture controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.
* Alcohol or tobacco products.
* Prescription drugs and medical devices, such as prescription or
contact lenses, defibrillators, hypodermic needles or hearing aids.
* Nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading treatment
claims or treatment claims that require FDA approval.
* Blood, bodily fluids or body parts.
* Animal parts
* Restricted or regulated plants and insects, such as noxious weeds,
endangered plant species, or live insects or pests.
* Pesticides or hazardous substances, or items containing hazardous
substances such as contaminated toys, or art or craft material
containing toxic substances without a warning label.
* Illegal telecommunications equipment, such as access cards,
password sniffers, access card programmers and unloopers, or cable
* Stolen property or personal property with the serial number
removed or altered.
* Burglary tools, such as lock-picks or motor vehicle master keys
* False identification cards, items with police insignia,
citizenship documents, or birth certificates.
* Counterfeit currency, coins and stamps, as well as equipment
designed to make them.
* Counterfeit or knock-off brand name goods.
* Material that infringes copyright, such as warez, bootlegs
(without consent of the band), etc.
* Airline tickets that restrict transfer.
* Gambling items, such as lottery tickets, sports trading card 'grab
bags,' raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries or slot machines.
* Used or rebuilt batteries, or batteries containing mercury.
* Used bedding and clothing, unless sanitized in accordance with
* Non-packaged food items or adulterated food.
* Bulk email or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone
numbers, or other personal identifying information