hpl
You will need to enable JavaScript on your browser if you wish to post comments.
For more information on how to enable JavaScript, please click here.

Thread

Back to Forum

Interested to join the mission to give good health to people
lianfa says:

Give good health to people. Join the mission of giving good nutrition to people around you. visit--www.dreamlifeasia.com/lianfa
cooperjames says:

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are great and
needs to be appreciated by everyone.

Vancouver Florist

cooperjames says:

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are great and
needs to be appreciated by everyone.
http://www.divineflowers.ca
Vancouver Florist

[url="http://www.divineflowers.ca"]Vancouver Florist[/url]

evelyn1 says:

Web:www.jordanshox.com
email:evelyngucci@yahoo.com

3gmodem says:

We are the expert USB MODEM Distributor in HongKong, Asia. We are offering Original, Brand New HUAWEI ,ZTE full series USB 3G Modem products, to all over the world.
Nowadays, hot on market Model: Huawei E156g, Huawei E160, Huawei E156, Huawei E169,Huawei E176, Huawei E960, Huawei 1762, Huawei E5830, ZTE MF626,MF627,etc.
Any questions pls feel free contact me or Send to me sales01@3gmodem.com.hk or visit www.3gmodem.com.hk for more details.

frankbilly says:

Hello Good Friend,

I saw your listings on Able wise, so I decided to introduce you to this business transaction which you and I will benefit from, but I want you to read this mail carefully before you reply me.

I need your assistance to stand as a beneficiary to the sum of $10.5millions united state dollars lying down unclaimed in our bank, what really happened is that during the course of our auditing last week, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in the year 2005 and since 2006 nobody has operated on this account again, after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a [Heir/WILL] hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account Mr. Toni Chaote an American and great industrialist and a resident of Visalia California, who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed, including his wife and only daughter leaving nobody someone from foreign country can stand as the beneficiary, and the Banking law stipulates that any money lying unclaimed for six years will be transferred to federal government suspense account with central bank of Nigeria. Now I need your assistance to achieve this great chance and I do not wish this money transferred to Central bank of Nigeria, because it will be shared among the top directors.

No other person knows about this account or anything concerning it and the account has no other beneficiary, also my investigation proved to me as well that the account is a secret account between the late owner of the man, the wife and only daughter. I don’t know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here, but to a foreigner who has adequate information about the account and the late owner which I shall give to you upon your positive response. I am revealing this to you with believe in god that you will never let me down in this business, know that you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business. So I need your strong assurance that you will never let me down, and I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law, and after the transfer I will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 50% of the total amount, 45% will be for me and 5% will be set for any cost that may come up during the transfer processing. Please I want you to be honest with me because this money is a golden opportunity to me and I do not want to loose it. So for the business to be effected; I will need the following information’s from you:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Full Residential Address:
3. Your Direct Telephone Number:
4. Your Date of Birth and Occupation:
5. Your Email Address:

Note that with all these information’s I will successfully inputs your name in the necessary files and also insert your information into the bank central computer as the next of kin to the late depositor as the sole beneficiary of the unclaimed fund after the demise of the depositor a file will be opened in your name, so with these information I will definitely commence with the processing of the fund in your name, so that when you are contacting the bank your name will appear in the bank central computer as the next of kin to the late depositor. I want you to know that this transaction is 100% risk free because all necessary documents to prove you as the beneficiary will be processed with your name, and I want you to handle this business offer with utmost confidentiality and keep it as a top secret and my bank must not know that I gave this information.

Furthermore after the whole processing of the fund in your name you will need to contact the bank which I shall give you the contact information and the required proofs which you shall offer the bank as the heir and you will apply for the transfer of the fund to your bank account. After you might have applied for the release of the said fund and as soon as your letter reaches the desk of the Director and official and professional response will be given to your letter of application, an official verification will be followed to screen your information contained in your application letter in the bank central computer and I assure you that your information will be met in the bank central computer as the next of kin/beneficiary and claimant of the said fund.

I hope you understand me? If so please act in accordance with me by sending me a mail with the required information’s needed for the commencement and processing of the fund. Note that your utmost confidentiality as regards this transaction is required, and you are to keep it as a top secret and confidential matters for us to progress, and achieve our aims.

Regards
Frank Billy
Reply to frank.b202@gmail.com

nikesneakers says:

Who is Nikesneakersonline.com?
Nikesneakersonline.com is a California-based Internet retailer, branch office located in China. We carry brand name sneakers including Nike, Air Jordan, Adidas, Reebok, Puma, K-Swiss, and many more. We specialize in high-end sneakers and professional athletic shoes. But, also carry limited edition, lifestyle, retro, and hard-to-find sneakers and goods.

With authentic products and a sophisticated customer service system, Nikesneakersonline.com has one of the best reputations among online sneaker retailers. We’re proud to be a Yahoo! 5-star rated merchant and a member of the Better Business Bureau. We always strive to make your online shopping experience the best it can be. Check out some of our customer testimonials, and thank you for choosing Nikesneakersonline.com.

24H sales online services msn
nikesneakersonline@hotmail.com

24H sales online services E-mail
info@nikesneakersonline.com

Nike Sneakers Shop from nikesneakersonline.com --- Cheapest discount price

Nike authorized wholesaler with authentic leather.

1)Price incluing courier charge,door to door services

2) Payment method:Paypal, Western Union, T/T

3) Delivery time:4-7 days vis UPS DHL EMS , without any fees at your custom, we can handel custom clearance.

4) Men sizes: us 8 8.5 9.5 10 11 12
Uk 7 7.5 8.5 9 10 11
Eu 41 42 43 44 45 46
Women Sizes: Us: 5.5 6.5 7 8 8.5
Uk :3 4 4.5 5.5 6 7
Euro: 36 37 38 39 40

Provide 24/7 customer support on weekdays.
Offer our customers the best wholesale price with 100% authentic products.
Streamline the buying and paying process.
Deliver goods to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.

Nomza says:

Thanks. I will visit the website

puregold says:

Hi,
Here is only website I am promoting now;
http://promarketer.adhost4u.net/

See you there.

Irene3527 says:

yes, totally agreed, visit below website:
http://housebrand-ireney.thetwigroup.com

echandbags.com says:

A nice Oinion !